Return and Cancellation Policy
1. Eligibility Criteria for Cancellation
Cancellation is allowed only before the order is confirmed by the seller. You can raise a cancellation request by calling on the customer care no of Showroom B2B.
2. Eligibility Criteria for Return
Products are eligible for return/replacement if the items are:
- Wrong item/color/size
- Missing item/parts/accessories
- Not as described in product details
- Counterfeit Items
The buyer can raise a return request within 4 working days after the order has been delivered
3. Return Process and Required Proofs
- Buyer can raise return request by sending an email to email@example.com
- While raising a return request, buyers will have to upload images/videos of products delivered showcasing the issue with the product along with the shipping label
4. Guidelines for Images/Videos to be Provided while Raising a Return request
Images & videos of the product(s) indicating the issue in the delivered order has to be provided by the buyer. The images/videos need to capture the following:
- Shipping label with Order ID
- Packed Shipment
- Ordered products with original tags
- Issue observed in the product
- Damages to the product
6.Unboxing/ normal video clip indicating the issues in the order delivered. The video clip needs to capture all sides of the package, order details, shipping label, quantity of the product, damages in the product, any tampering with the outer box, etc.
5. Return Logistics and Shipping Cost
- Showroom B2B will provide return logistics in all our serviceable areas. If our logistics services are not available then the buyer/seller can self-ship. The Customer Care team will take the issue up with the seller if the reason for return is due to the seller’s fault or reject the return request if it is the buyer’s fault
- Forward and reverse shipping cost will be covered by either the buyer or seller after identifying which party is at fault. If it is any of the above-mentioned reasons (mentioned in point 2 (a)) related to product quality then the seller is responsible, otherwise the buyer may be considered at fault. The decision by Showroom B2B in this case will be final and binding on both the parties
- Once the return request is approved, products should be shipped back to the seller within 2 days of approval
- The logistics partner will make 3 attempts to pick up the return order. In case, the return order is not picked, the said return request will be closed and the buyer will have to place a fresh request.
6. Packing Instructions for Returns
- Items must be in its original purchase condition, packed and sealed and must include its accessories, tag, packaging, warranty slip
- Return invoice should be labelled on the parcel before handing over to the logistics partner
7. Return Tracking and Refunds
- To check the status of return/refund, the buyer can connect with Customer Care teamsvia the Customer Care form on Showroom B2B or via email/phone call
- After the returned items are delivered to sellers, Showroom B2B will process the refund that will reflect in your respective payment mode within 5-10 business days
8. Products shall not be Eligible for Returns, Replacement, or Refunds, in the Event
- Request for return is not within the prescribed time period;
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as the Buyer received it, the packs are broken and/or not in the original condition;
- Products not delivered through the same article;
- Products are in the nature of made-to-order or customised Products (if any) unless such Products are damaged or defective; and
- Anything essential to the integrity of the packaged Product missing from the package the Buyer received, including but not limited to, price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, user manuals or accessories.
- Certain products like undergarments, lingerie etc for which non-returnable is mentioned on the product page
In the event that we determine that any Buyer has abused the Returns Policy, then the Buyer may be subject to a range of actions, including account suspension, limiting the privileges or even termination of the User’s account. Such determination shall be at the sole discretion of Showroom B2B.
10. Applicable Law, Jurisdiction, and Dispute Resolution
- If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute or difference within a period of sixty (60) days, then any such dispute or difference arising out of, under, or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its formation, existence, validity, enforceability, performance, interpretation or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time.
- The arbitral tribunal shall consist of three arbitrators, one appointed by each party and the said 2 appointed arbitrators by the parties shall appoint the presiding arbitrator. The venue of the arbitration shall be Noida and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
- The arbitral tribunal shall have the authority to order reasonable discovery including but not limited to: the identification of witnesses, the deposition of witnesses, the production of documents, including but not limited to the exchange of any documents with a specific bearing on the interpretation of the Agreement and a party’s performance under the Agreement, and the production of any exhibits upon which a party intends to rely at the Arbitration. There shall be a hearing unless the parties agree in writing that the Arbitral tribunal may decide the case solely on the documents submitted by the part. The arbitral tribunal will be empowered to impose costs on any party that seeks adjournment of the proceedings or hearings, or fails to comply with any directions of the Arbitral Tribunal. After 60 days written notice to the parties, the arbitral tribunal also will be empowered to dismiss the claims or strike off the defence of a party that fails to deposit the costs referred to above, pay the fees of the arbitrators, or costs as directed by the tribunal towards conduct of the arbitration proceedings.
- The arbitral award shall be in writing and shall state the grounds upon which it is based. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on the parties. Unless costs are awarded in the arbitration proceeding, all expenses, costs incurred by the parties in connection with such arbitration will be borne by the party jointly except for the legal fees of the Parties. Judgment upon any award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction over the parties or their assets, or an application may be made to such court for judicial recognition of the award or an order of enforcement thereof, as the case may be. This paragraph shall survive the Termination or expiry of this Agreement.
- The Return Policy and applicable additional terms/policies shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to the above paragraph of this clause, any disputes pertaining to the Return policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate courts in Noida.